Great Transfer!

Dear everyone,

This has been a great week!! Also one of the longest of my mission. We traveled to Lyon and there I met up with Soeur M and Soeur R, two of former companions! I love them so much! I got to spend the day with Soeur M! We passed addresses and found a potential name G! He was happy to talk to us, but in a hurry so we got his number and gave it to the soeurs serving in Lyon. :)

The training meeting we had with all the trainers, the assistants, and President and Soeur Giraud-Carrier was really amazing. We talked about trying to help our new missionary become better than we are so that the mission can continue to progress through the generations of missionaries. I was so inspired. I'm so grateful to able to have this experience!

The next day I received my new missionary!! Her name is Soeur S. She was born in Ecuador, grew up in Spain, and now lives in England! She is so funny, sassy, cute, hardworking, faithful, willing to try, kind, patient, everything! I love her so much already. We have laughed so much this week! We traveled all the way back to Limoges over two days and got to stay with the Toulouse soeurs which means I saw Soeur C! I love her too!

We finally made it back to Limoges on Thursday evening. The next day we passed out flyers for the open house this weekend and she gave some out too! She's so much ahead of where I was my first week! She also talked in our lessons over the phone and teaching Sunday School and with lots of members! She is sooo great!

The open house went well! A member brought a friend and he said he was willing to read scriptures with us another day and accepted a Book of Mormon.

I hope you are all doing well! I'm so grateful for the things I've learned this week and getting to be with Soeur S! This is going to be a great transfer!


I love you all!


Soeur Marriott

Comments

Popular Posts