Elder de Feo and Christmas

Dear everyone!

This has been a really great week! I'm really sorry I didn't save more time to email about it! We went to Lyon and had a super wonderful conference with Elder De Feo! He taught us about the mantle of missionaries and asking three questions: what more can I become, do I believe, and am I really guided by the Spirit. It was really wonderful. I learned so much from him and President and Soeur Giraud-Carrier. I loved it!

We also had a really great first lesson with a friend of a member! Please pray for him! He has made a wonderful start with the lessons! He was excited to learn, read, and pray. He has a strong testimony of Christ. We have a lot of hope for him! Soeur S was amazing in the lesson! She bore a strong, simple testimony about how baptism changed the life of her family. She is wonderful.

Please continue to pray for Mtoo! She is so close! We talked about personal study this week.

It has been a great week! Today we made a paper Christmas tree for our apartment and made cookies for a member. It's pouring rain outside, but we are safe and dry for the moment. :)

I love you all so much! Take care of yourselves and merry Christmas!!

Sœur Marriott
Our tree haha



We took a plane to Lyon! That's the view of Bordeaux from the window. Isn't it beautiful?

Comments

Popular Posts