No Unhallowed Hand

Haha! Yeah, I can print out letters...but I really would rather read than write most of the time. 

Like today, I don't know what to write... It has been quite the week for me as well. I am proud to say that Sister Ortiz and I have almost finished her recovery process. She is now up and walking, although still with a limp. She's been a trooper this whole time. I know it's been really hard for her to feel like a missionary while she's just been at the balay or the balay of a member for (all combined) almost three weeks. But I've been able to work most days with members. No unhallowed hand can stop the work from progressing! 

We had another baptism on Saturday! Brother Joselito Samis. We actually first met him at church! His fiance, Tessie (now his wife) is a member. Because he lives in Paghidaet, almost our farthest area, and is only available on Saturdays and Sundays, we often were only able to teach him after church at the chapel. But he was very ready to be baptized notwithstanding we were only able to teach him once or twice a week. He's probably the lowest maintenance convert I will ever have. :)
It sounds like you are having so much fun! Wow!

What does myopic mean? Papi used it in his letter to me. 

Hey! I haven't heard anything from Lizza or Katie for a while! I want to hear about those flowers still. ;D Totally not surprised that Katie has boys chasing her.

I'm sorry this is a lame email. But Natalie is online right now, so.... :) 

Send me more pictures! I love seeing them!

I love you all! Thank you for being my family!
Sister Marriott

Comments

Popular Posts