Faithful Investigators

December 13

So I was sort of thinking that it wouldn't feel like Christmas here because it's super hot, but it totally does! The people here LOVE Christmas! There are a surprising amount of Christmas lights on houses, the plaza looks like temple square, and there are signs everywhere that say, "Merry Christmas!" The Philippines is a good place to be for Christmas.

I just felt sooo grateful yesterday when I saw six investigators from our faaaaarthest area came to church. It is super super far away from the church building. And most of them are relatively new investigators, and there are only two active members there, but they all fellowship each other and build each other up. It is soooo great to watch people's faith grow. It's amazing really. Their knowledge of the gospel is so young that it's amazing that they even have the faith that they do. I'm just amazed at what God can accomplish in these people's lives!

So this is my second time writing this letter because it got deleted somehow. So I have to go, but I love you all!

Sister Marriott

Comments

Popular Posts