Forgot to Press Send

Looks like I never sent this last week....sorry!!

Dearest ones,

So this week was crazy. On Monday, my fellow STL, Sister Pastera, and I traveled from Sagay to Bacolod to attend the Mission Leadership Council (MLC) on Tuesday morning. Then on Wednesday we trained the zone at Zone Training. Thenon Wednesday we had a double wedding. Then on Saturday and Sunday we watched conference. It went by so quickly, but yet feels like 3 weeks packed into one. Absolutely crazy.

THEN Sister Ramiro (my beloved companion of only two weeks) got transferred to Calumanggan. My new companion is Sister Infantado, who I've known for a while since our wards shared the same church building for a while in Silay.

MLC was SUPER inspiring. It way exceeded my expectations. We talked a lot and learned a lot. Sister Pastera and I trained in zone training about managing non-progressing investigators, standard of excellence, time management, hope, diligence, and attitude. It was hard to cram in all in to our 45 minute training. Then the zone leaders also trained.

My favorite talk was by Elder Andersen about rescuing. It really hit me hard.

I'm so happy when I read your letters. You're all the best.

Comments

Popular Posts