Goat in the house!


Family,

You didn't get my email last week??? I was very much surprised when I got a call from Elder Hopper. I thought it was one of the office elders or something, so I spoke Illonggo initially to him. Until he said, "This is Elder Hopper. Speak English to me." Even after that I had a hard time remembering how to speak English. It just doesn't come out anymore. Luckily I can usually still write in English. But talking is a whole different matter. How did Papi get the number for the mission?
Forest in our area

Sounds like you all had a great week!


Peter comes home July 14?? That is so soon! Time flies when you're having fun.

What is Sister Infantado like? She is GREAT! Maybe one of my favorite companions. I say "one" because it seems like I always say that about almost all of my companions. Haha! She really knows how to get to work. She is diligent, sensitive, motivated, and, here's a plus, has a great sense of humor. Love her to death. She came from Silay West ward, which was the other ward that shared the same building as ours in Silay East ward. So we knew each other before. We did a lot of finding this week. Hopefully we'll see the fruit of that in a month or two.

Beach in our are.

I had a hard time last week thinking of something funny. I remembered sometimes Monday night how last week we were studying in the morning and a goat entered through the open front door! Haha! There are probably three goats, five chickens, and a dog on our lawn kept by the owner. Yeah.

Thank you all for your support! Don't forget to pray for me.

Sister Marriott

Comments

Popular Posts