Dear everyone,

I'm really sorry but I don't have very much time to write at all. :/ It's been a pretty crazy week, but good too! We had a few surprise rendez vous with amis and members which is always really great! 

This week I read a talk by Elder Cook (my mission President asked us to read all of his before we have a conference with him this week!) In the talk he talked about how the most important quality to be ready to serve in the kingdom of God is to be able to testify of our Savior. This week I've been trying to share my testimony more often and more conscientiously of our Savior, Jesus Christ. I know that he lives, that he is the key to our Heavenly Father's plan. Through him the gates of Heaven are open and we are able to overcome physical and spiritual death. He suffered and died for each one of us. He loves us with perfect charity. He invited each of us to come to him and have eternal life! I am so grateful for him. 

I love you all! I love my mission! 

Have a wonderful week! 

Soeur Marriott 

Comments

Popular Posts