General Conference

Dear everyone,

Sorry this email might be kinda short today. I'm in Bordeaux because we got transfer calls. I'm staying in Limoges and receiving a new companion Sœur F who is just finishing being trained by Sœur S in Cannes! I haven't met her before but I'm excited! Sœur M left to Annemasse to the Saleve ward. It was really sad saying goodbye this morning. I really love her! She is so amazing. I'm really grateful for the last two transfers we've had together.

I loved conference! I haven't listened to the last session. We had to leave Limoges yesterday evening to go to Bordeaux so Sœur could catch her train to cross France over to the border of Switzerland. I really, really loved the two sessions and women's session. One thing I noticed this time is the answers that I could hear for problems we've encountered these last two transfers and even this week with our amis and members. I am grateful for the inspiration of the Spirit. He can bring us the truth of all things. I'm so excited to implement the invitations!

M came to two sessions and M came to one too! When the second session was over M leaned over to me and said, "c'était très bien !" it was so good! And she said it made her really think. She's a very sincere person and so if she says that, she means it! Sœur M and I were realising that she's made a lot of progress over the last two transfers!

I know that this church, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the true church in the earth today. I know that Heavenly Father lives and that He loves us even so much that He sent His son who has established the way to return to live with our Father. I'm know He is our Savior. I know that Russell M. Nelson is the prophet on the earth today. I know the Book of Mormon is the word of God and that Joseph Smith was a prophet. I'm so grateful for this knowledge. I'm so grateful for the patience with Heavenly Father as we continue to try amidst our faults along the path. He will help us.

I love you all! Have a very wonderful week!

Sœur Marriott

Comments

Popular Posts