Doing Great! Cleaning Fish

Thanks, everyone, for the emails! You're all the best!

We had a baptism on Saturday! Her name is May Anne Fruelda. She is super smart. She is actually a child of record but is 9 years old, so technically a convert baptism. Haha! She did have a challenge with the word of wisdom to stop drinking coffee, but she stopped after only two lessons! :)

I was thinking this week about one of Mom's questions of the week that I never seem to have time to answer (Sorry, Mom!). What are some things you used to not like to eat but now love?

I don't really have a problem with the food because I started out just eating everything. But then I was thinking one thing I'm super used to now, but was definitely not used to when I got here is cleaning fish. Yup. As in ripping out the gills and intestines. I'm not the best at it since I'm still not familiar with the anatomy of every type of fish. Some fish are easy, and you can just remove the gills and the intestines come with it, but some you can't do that . It depends. But at least I'm used to it now. Doesn't gross me out at all anymore.

We had a great week this week! We extended a lot of baptismal dates! We have 21 investigators with a baptismal date right now! Really looking forward to this and next month!

We have MLC again tomorrow! I made it a goal of this week not to get irritable even when I don't get enough sleep. Sister Infantado just laughed.

But we've been doing great! I love this area, I love Sister Infantado! We have some great progressing investigators who I just love! They have so much faith!! I am just amazed that they change their lives even when their knowledge is still not....deep? Just at the beginning levels, but yet it is enough for them to develop great faith. Simple truths are the most important and most cultivating ones.

Love you all! Have a great week!

Sister Marriott

Comments

Popular Posts